Hardcore Wrestling Federation

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestion Box > Minor Shows

Zen Flux

Hey this will be only a small post, but have you guys ever conidered doing any minor shows like on a wednesday or tuesday or whatever. Mainly for the people not in a title chase or not a main eventer such as myself. just a suggestion :)

--
March 5, 2016 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jonthebroski
Administrator

Zen Flux at March 5, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Hey this will be only a small post, but have you guys ever conidered doing any minor shows like on a wednesday or tuesday or whatever. Mainly for the people not in a title chase or not a main eventer such as myself. just a suggestion :)

Yes we have in the past, a few years ago we had HWF Chaos, but we went on hiatus. Then three maybe two years ago FoFo (a former member) and I were going to run an HWF show called HWF Takedown or something and we went on hiatus again. Meantang and I have talked about it, but unless we are around for a while and get a lot of new guys it most likely won't happen. One of the reasons we have the Chaos belt is for new guys, so you can compete in that division and the tag division. Along with anyone who wants to do rivalries and if you can make it the next couple of Mayhems you will be in a money in the bank qualifier.

March 5, 2016 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.