Hardcore Wrestling Federation

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Promos > The Turn

PrObLeMcHiLe

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

As the music hits the fans erupt into a chorus of cheers and boos as Aiden James walks out onto the stage...He stands and looks upon the sea of fans and grins as he makes his way down the aisle towards the ring..

Steven Styles : Aiden James is looking more confident and cocky everytime we see him..I wonder what's on his mind this time...

Aiden enters the ring and takes a mic handed to him by the ring girl...

Aiden : Today is September 9. 2016!!! Today is the day that you people and my fans will witness for the first time ever the match that you thought would never happen.... It's the best matchup in the whole KOH tournament bracket to start this first round off!!! It's Aiden James vs your beloved and brand spanking new Extreme Rules Champion...Flying Devil!!!

The arena erupts into chants of "This Is Awesome"

Aiden : I've watched you Devil... I've watched you claw and fight your way to victories as the UNDERDOG. I know what you are capable of and most importantly......I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS!!! YOUR LUCK IS ABOUT TO COME TO CAR WRECKING HALT!! I TOLD YOU ALL 2 WEEKS AGO I AM HERE FOR THE WORLD TITLE, DEVIL IS JUST A STEP UP THE LADDER.. BUT NOT JUST ANY STEP..THE FUCKING FACE OF THE COMPANY STEP AND A FORMER WORLD CHAMPION!!! HE'S ONE IN A LONG LIST OF EX AND CURRENT CHAMPS I HAVE VOWED TO ASCEND INTO CONVERSATIONS WITH...THIS IS THE SECOND BIGGEST MATCH OF MY CAREER ALONG WITH RETIRING BLAZE AT TOTAL ANARCHY!!! aND I CAN'T WAIT TO DISMANTLE YOUR BELOVED FLYING DEVIL AS I MOVE ON THROUGH THIS TOURNAMENT... Make no mistake I'm looking at the shiny belt you're wearing Devil....

Styles : Where's he going with this?

Aiden : If you guys out there in Mayhem Land think James vs Devil 1 should be for not only the KOH but the EXTREME RULES TITLE...GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!

The arena erupts into a sea of YES chants (Daniel Bryan style)....

Styles : Oh no he didn't... Aiden james is calling out the new Extreme Rules Champ to not only a tournament match but a title match inside the tournament...How devious could one man be to attempt to making this tournament into his on personal playground??

Aiden : I thought you would see it my way....And furthermore,,,,

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

Aiden is cut off as familiar music hits...And out comes Alric... As he makes his way into the ring he and Aiden stand face to face.. These two are facing each other for the first time since Total Anarchy..

Alric : (embraces Aiden in a long hug as the fans cheer and start chanting D.O.D) Brother...it's great to have you back here...And in this tournament as well...We the D.O.D can make it to the finals and keep it in the family!!! And show these fools where the power lies!!

Aiden : (grins and shakes his head) Bro we gon always be family..I mean we came here as a unit..You , me and Jessica..   Then...  You added Grime!! Alric nods his head and shrugs mouthing out the words :yes I did: Who I faced last week in the ring, I said it before I'll say it again....THIS AIN'T THE D.O.D.....In mid sentence Aiden kicks Alric in the guts and as Alric falls forward grabs him and hits him with "Love Bites (Styles Clash) rolling Alric over Aiden goes up to the top turnbuckle and delivers a (450 splash) "Got You Twisted"..picking up the mic and standing over his former friend... I told Grime not to get into my business..Guess I had to deliver the message to you personally,Bro!! Flying Devil....I HOPE YOU WERE WATCHING CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOT IN STORE FOR YOU..AND BABY..THE PRICE HAS BEEN PAID!!!!  Aiden turns to exit the ring and begins walking up the ramp stopping to look back at the ring as Alric is beginning to stir.. Running back and entering the ring Aiden picks up the dazed and confused Alric and embraces him in a fierce hug......Then hits him once again with "Love Bites"... Exiting the ring Aiden walks up the ramp to the stage laughing all the way amid a chorus of boos from the audience...

Styles : OH MY GAWDDDD!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENEND HERE, FOLKS IF YOU WERE WATCHING AIDEN JAMES HAS JUST DESTROYED HIS BROTHER ALRIC AND CALLED OUT FLYING DEVIL FOR THE EXTREME RULES TITLE FOR THEIR UPCOMING MATCH TONIGHT IN THE KING OF HARDCORE TOURNAMENT.. WHAT IS GOING THROUGH THE MIND OF AIDEN JAMES??  HOW WILL FLYING DEVIL RESPOND?

2nd Announcer : I think we don't have to worry about what's going through the mind of Aiden James or Devil's response..I think we should worry about the things he is willing to do..He just took out his own brother...What will he do to Flying Devil is the question on my mind...

Styles : You're right he's an unstable individual and it looks like he will let nothing, not even family stand in his way to get what he wants..Folks we have a great Mayhem tonight for you.. We are sorry you had to witness that at the top of our show...BUT THAT IS WHAT MAYHEM IS ALL ABOUT!!! We'll get answers to the questions posed tonight and hopefully hear from Flying Devil and Alric on this new change by Aiden James... All coming up when Mayhem returns, after a word from our sponsors...

FADE TO COMMERCIAL..

--

#DisciplesOfDarkness

September 4, 2016 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

meantang
Site Owner
After the commercial break, Flying Devil's music hits as he walks to the ring with his signature kendo stick in hand.
The HWF Extreme Rules Championship is wrapped around his waist
Before entering the ring, Devil goes to get a microphone from the commentary booth.
With the microphone in one hand and the kendo stick in the other, Flying Devil enters the ring.
The crowd is still going nuts for the HWF Hall of Famer.
Devil raises the microphone to speak:

Flying Devil:
First of all, I want to thank all of you amazing HWF fans for all of your support!
You guys have been behind me since the day I step foot in this company.
For that, I am extremely grateful
You guys gave me the motivation I needed to turn my career around.
For the last few years, I have been involved in many high profile feuds and matches.
A lot of these have been Number One Contender's matches.

Unfortunately, I kept coming up short.
 I did not lose all my matches, but I started to lose confidence in myself .
During this time, you amazing fans did not give up on me.
You kept supporting me match after match after match.

Finally, I realized that I needed to make some changes.  
Changes in my life, changes in my attitude, and most importantly, changes in my training.
I decided that I wanted to improve as a wrestler so that I would stop letting you all down.
Finally, these changes are starting to pay off.
I have been on a bit of a roll as of late.

The crowd cheers at the mention of Devil's recent victories.

Yes, I did come out short at HWF Threshold.
But, once again, I became the #1 Contender for this title.
So, last week, Chance and I faced off in one of the best matches of my career in Hell in a Cell.
It was perhaps the most difficult victory of my career, but it was a victory.
This time, I was able to defeat chance to win my first ever Extreme Rules Championship.

The crowd erupts yet again.

Yes, Chance will be getting a rematch on September 23rd.
But tonight, I get the honor of competing in the first ever King of Hardcore Tournament.
A few minutes ago, my opponent, Aiden James, came out here and did something sick.
He turned on Alric and brutally attacked him.

Well Aiden, if you think that kind of thing is going to get you respect around here, you are certainly mistaken.
And you think cheap-shotting someone means you deserve a shot at the Extreme Rules Championship?
Let me tell you, it does not.  You don't deserve it.

But, I am a fighting champion.
You want me to put the title on the line in our tournament match tonight?
You got it.
As a matter of fact, let's do it right now.

The crowd goes absolutely insane.
Devil drops the microphone and prepares for the match by taking off the title belt and handing it to the ring keeper.
Everyone waits in anticipation for Aiden James to come out to the ring.
After about a minute, Aiden's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.
Once Aiden enters the ring, both wrestlers start asking for a referee to come out.
However, no referee comes.

Instead, HWF Owner and Founder, Corey Hudson, makes his way out to the entrance ramp with a microphone.

Corey Hudson:
Hold on guys, we're getting a little ahead of ourselves.
I know Flying Devil is an amazing wrestler and a fighting champion, but he was right about you, Aiden.
You have done nothing to earn a title shot.
If I were to let you have this title match tonight, it would devalue the importance of this tournament.
Not only that, but Chance Vs. Flying Devil has already been scheduled as the next Extreme Rules Championship match.
Therefore, I can't let the title be on the line in this match.

The crowd boos loudly.

But, fortunately for you, I'm in a good mood tonight, Aiden.
So, here's what we'll do.
If you are able to defeat Flying Devil tonight, you will be added to the Extreme Rules Championship match on September 23rd, making it a 3-Way Dance.
Good luck.

Mr. Hudson turns around and leaves.
A referee then runs out to the ring.
The bell is rung and the match begins....

September 9, 2016 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.